EasyE4 has a simple, efficient and flexible control system adapted for use in industrial environments and buildings. In addition, it is significantly more compact than the easy500, easy700, and easy800 it replaces.
The new product has up to eleven expansion modules and up to 188 inputs / outputs. When used in conjunction with other Eaton products, it can be integrated into IIoT system architectures (the industrial Internet of Things) through an integrated Ethernet interface.
– EasyE4’s benefits include its extremely fast response time of just over two milliseconds. It also provides easy programming with four programming languages. Text, graphics and background colors can also be customized, allowing companies to implement their own design, says Mattias Johansson, product manager at Eaton.
Thanks to the integrated web server, data stored on the EasyE4 relay can be accessed through, for example, a smartphone, computer or tablet.
Whatever your application, the easyE4 control relay allows for control systems that are efficient, flexible and easy to implement. The new easyE4 range is significantly more compact than the previous easy500, easy700 and easy800 series.
Thanks to the flexible expansion with up to 11 modules to a maximum of 188 inputs/outputs, as well as the large voltage range, the easyE4 is ideally suited for industrial and building applications. For additional flexibility, the intuitive easySoft programming software comes with four programming languages as standard, including function block diagram (FBD) and structured text (ST). New helpful function blocks, such as the automatic e-mail notification, as well as the possibility of creating own function blocks facilitate the programming for each user.
The powerful XV-102-A0-35TQRB-1E4 touch panel with resistive touch interface is available for convenient visualization of easyE4 projects. The Galileo software is used to create the visualization. In conjunction with the easyE4, compact and powerful automation solutions are implemented via the integrated communication interfaces (Modbus TCP) of the easyE4 touch panel. Thanks to the integrated web server, visualization is also possible on mobile devices.
Control relay easyE4
- Maximum flexibility, with up to 11 local expansion modules per base unit
- The 188 available inputs/outputs within a single easyE4 system provide coverage for a broad range of applications
- A compact product with a large voltage range (DC, AC and UC)
- Base units with different voltage types can be combined as required by means of the available expansion modules, which makes handling the easyE4 devices extremely easy
- The integrated Ethernet interface allows for a broad range of communication options
- A user-friendly programming environment with 4 programming languages (ST, FBD, LD, EDP) to choose from
- Various display and visualization options are possible, eg. on mobile devices, on the integrated display, with the easyE4 touch panel XV-102, via web server and Ethernet options
- The integrated micro SD card facilitates data logging and customized starter programs
- Display with 3 background colors (red, green, white) for visualization of different device statuses
- DCF77 radio signal analysis as well as Ethernet services ensure highly precise date and time indication
- The interrupt function enables fast event recognition and rapid response times
easyE4 touch panel XV-102
- Powerful touch panel for easyE4 assortment
- 3.5″ color display (320 x 240 pixels) for compact automation solutions
- Visually appealing presentation of projects (visual language)
- Resistive touch allows operation with gloves and use in harsh industrial environments (IP65)Resistant and easy to clean front foil
Ethernet-based communication (Modbus TCP)
- Interactive visualization software Galileo