Here at magazine Mehatronika we offer two types of reviews.
- Grouped together in our monthly online column “u Trendu” at https://novosti.magazinmehatronika.com.
- Available only in Serbian.
- Select reviews get printed in the paperback releases.
- Reviews are up to 400 characters long, highlighting key features of the product.
- One photo per review.
- Links to the company website.
- We require press material and press photos of your product.
This service is free for our regular advertisers, and is available for a fee or a review unit for new customers. Contact us for pricing options.
Full in-house review
- Full, two-page in-house review written by our team, published online on our website at https://www.magazinmehatronika.com and in a printed issue of the magazine.
- Available both in Serbian and English.
- The review is guaranteed to be printed and distributed to students and industry professionals.
- Reviews are in-depth and unbiased, summing up all of our thoughts on the device.
- Numerous photos per review, taken in-house.
- Links to the company website and place for a company backgrounder/company info.
- We require a review unit of your product, and optional press material and press photos of your product.
This service is free, with a review unit required.
Terms for sending in units for review
The review units are to be sent to us to the following address:
Agencija „Gomo Design“ – magazin Mehatronika
Stanoja Glavasa 37
Contact person: Aleksandar Dakic
Contact phone: +381 600 171273
Sending to us from Serbia. If you are sending from Serbia, we recommend you send your parcel to us using the PostExpress service. Note that you should cover shipping costs. Please make sure to include our contact phone on your parcel.
Sending to us from countries other than Serbia. It is important that your parcel is sent with DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) shipping. This means that shipping and customs costs are to be billed to you, the sender. Sending your parcel without DDP might end up in it not reaching us and eventually returning to you. We recommend using DHL Worldwide Priority Express or FedEx International Priority when sending your device. Please make sure to send us the tracking number so we can follow the shipment and react should any issues arise.
Magazine Mehatronika reserves the right to keep all review units sent and is not obligated to return them.
Magazine Mehatronika will not publish biased or otherwise influenced reviews under any of the aforementioned services.
Request a review